God's fire in the sky.

God's fire in the sky.
No matter how hard man tries, he can't replicate the smallest of God's glories.

The Whole Fam-Damily

The Whole Fam-Damily
". . . and the magic number is NINE, (count 'em 9)" ... l-r, Terry, Dan, Mark, Kevin, Kathy, Tom, Mom, Dad, Eileen, Richard & Tim, but who's counting??? =)

Friday, September 25, 2009

Tai Chi


Dena and I went to a Tai Chi class last night. I had it in my mind that the style shown in the video was what we would be learning, but it was very different. Apparently there are many variation of this "sport?" I would like to improve my balance and thought Tai Chi might help. If you can understand any of the words, let me know what they are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

body {background-image:url("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/wearefreeflag_3.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;
}