God's fire in the sky.

God's fire in the sky.
No matter how hard man tries, he can't replicate the smallest of God's glories.

The Whole Fam-Damily

The Whole Fam-Damily
". . . and the magic number is NINE, (count 'em 9)" ... l-r, Terry, Dan, Mark, Kevin, Kathy, Tom, Mom, Dad, Eileen, Richard & Tim, but who's counting??? =)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

We had a great time in Frisco, Co, but we are back to Earth here in Granite. The trip back was nice and cool for the dogs in the back of the truck... (Thank God) The truck was filled to the brim with more stuff than we need, but the bargains were too great to pass up. I hope that we get to see all of you, as we have certainly missed you all.

I hope this video works. It is my first attempt. This blogging thing is like my first erector set first out of the box. A lot of miss shaped artifacts. You should have seen the "Robot". My granddaughter Rylan could have done a better job. I hope I get better at this bloging stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

body {background-image:url("http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/chelstephenson/aquapoppydesigns/wearefreeflag_3.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;
}